Saturday, January 3, 2009

My Bully Girl, Cynthia.

Once upon a time a family lived happily without a care in the world; I'm sure it's just like your families out there too.

Then suddenly everything changed.

Have you ever had a Bully?

Our family has a naughty neighbour girl who keeps harassing my little girl and making her cry.

The joy of this book brings us laughter, as while our family was in one of those inner-city parks; guess who crept along one of the trails?

It was Cynthia, rude and strangely behaving, she was hatching a plot, and a scream from my little one was soon heard.

We were followed by her and that wasn't very nice. She's been a naughty girl this year and I'm sure Santa Claus won't be giving her a Christmas gift.

She was shooed away and my bully girl ran off with her cute toy dog and we laughed at her strange taunts.

I'm sure you've had your own bully...our bully girl Cynthia, moved out and was never missed.

And we lived Happily Ever After.

The End.

No comments: