Saturday, October 18, 2008

Indian River Creek 1988

Turbulent flow of relunctant release,
I find myself perched lanquished to a form which never ceased,
Knowing the screams and cries from the banshees,
To never loose to their menacing haunts amongst our trees,
With their threatening encounters behind,
Please God protect the next Mortal which they will proclaim and blind,
My Seeing sense, sends me to transform these forest models,
A Gift to spread the colours of transformation but never coddle,
I leave as we all leave, our Spiritual essense where we occupied,
An emotional adventure only to please mother-earth and feed our hunger inside,
Oh, that creative energy which I hope never eludes my being,
One will die many deaths, if the innovation of a vacuous existence of not seeing,
Being in this state of pure exuberance and smelling of the Earth,
Odors of pine and cedar permeate my humanity and imprinted girth,
Pulling away from that beautiful impression in colour and feeling,
Having the calling to bring one back to another adventure, but not yet, Heavens ceiling,
A grey jay observed and wild eyed porcupine kept me company, I later had discover,
Mountain friendly visitors, while I nestled in their garden to explore and cover,
Lifting my body from the falling dessecated cedar, my shape engraved my presence,
Ritual thanking of the goodness I find willed upon me, and a hike back out to the realm of resonance.

No comments: