Saturday, January 30, 2010

Consequences of The Solarized Mobile 1995

I would reach,
Deep,
Deep,
Into my being,

Pulling and tucking,
At all the beautiful feelings,
Collected from the mere joy of living,

That furnace in space,
With its heat and light,

Oh,
What energy,

All that solarized force,
Encapsulating this part of the solar system,
Flooding onto every particle created,
And reaching even to this corner,
Of that consequence of immobility,

Cajole me back into the realm of space,
My hands and imagination revealed,
Another painting,

"Could you be real?",

I would like to think so,

As it has become the show,

Another image as real,
As the artist seated,
Or the vegetation thriving,
And all the creatures around surviving,

Just an old car with the sun as a companion,
In this special light of that moment.

No comments: