Saturday, August 14, 2010

In Unison of the Snow Geese 1999

They would spread out,

Forming the unity of peace,

Winged animals of flight,

Soaring out in harmony,

We would never tire of this marvel,

People left to watch and express,

Charming colours for this canvas,

With impressions which left are best,

Such movement of the atmosphere,

I have never envied neither nor dare,

If I could soar with my plumage made bare,

Perhaps the geese in the colours of snow,

Could lift me higher,

So I could dream once more,

Reaching to the heights,

And one day entering Heavens doors.

4 comments:

Barbara Pask said...

So nice of you to visit my blog today. Your work is very appealing. You have your own unique style, soft and impressionistic. Happy painting to you.

Anonymous said...

The light is beautiful in this piece Richardson.
smiles

Richardson said...

Thank you Barbara for your nice comments.

Richardson said...

Thank you Sytiva for your visiting my site and for your nice comment.