Saturday, February 13, 2010

Towers of the Skies 2002

My whole being in this Cypress Bowl forest,
Would search for a new seeing,

Send me a message,
I would think to myself,

The peace is beautiful,
My mouth would restrain from revealing that message,
As for the listeners would pronounce,
Perhaps a scandalous refrain,

God,

And I do believe in the almighty,

Send me something,

Inspiration,

Or merely a sign,

Heavenly sent,

The guardians of this land are silent,
The firs will watch and contemplate,
Pines just renounce my apparel,
And the aspens distort the sunlight and try to blind me,

This glorious place below these towers,
Reaches to fill that creative void,

I have begun to settle down now,

With the comforting sounds of the porcupine quills,
Scraping a melodious tune along the boughs of the firs,

And this watercolour which will fill my Soul.