Saturday, January 5, 2008

Welcome to Richardson Art Gallery

Dear Friends,

Thank-you for visiting Richardson's Art Gallery site. I'm a true believer of Nature as one of Gods gift's to us all.

I'm addicted to immersing myself in the glorious Canadian landscapes of the backcountry, forests, marshlands, trails, beaches and even the abundance of parklands in my Westcoast backyard.

As a self-taught artist I'm constantly exploring, learning, enjoying and creating my compositions. Please enjoy and endulge yourselves in the equilibrium of the Expressionistic Impressions of my feelings and emotions of this beautiful country.

Please-when you venture out into Nature, inhabit and stop to view the landscape and terrain about you and think of your fellow Man and how lucky we all are....And your Soul will soar toward a newer seeing of Peace.

Thank-You.

No comments: